Balmoral Woods is open for golf.
We will be following the current guidelines outlined to us by the State of Illinois.
Some things to remember when coming out to Balmoral Woods during this time:
- Follow social distance guidelines when interacting with other players (6 feet apart).
- Pay day of with credit card in the Pro Shop or by calling in from outside.
- Foursomes allowed.
- 10 minute tee times.
- No pull cart or golf club rentals.
- Flag sticks must remain in the hole and cup will be filled with a liner.
- No congregating around the clubhouse or in the parking lot after play.
Rated as one of the best Public golf facilities in Chicagoland, Balmoral Woods is a “must play” for any golfer. Balmoral Woods offers a demanding, superbly conditioned, magnificent round of golf. Laid out over 280 acres of wooded, rolling hills, the course will test the skill of golfers with its 6700 yard, 72.6 rated, 133 slope layout.
Located on Illinois 394 South, 40 minutes south of “The Loop”, Balmoral Woods is easily accessible from Downtown Chicago and Northwest Indiana.
Balmoral Woods has hosted numerous local CDGA Amateur events, Illinois PGA events and tournaments and is the annual home of the prestigious Will County Amateur Championship, held annually in the Spring.
Home of Bill Abrams Golf Solutions Academy. Congrats to our PGA Professional, Bill Abrams – 2019 Illinois PGA Teacher of the Year and 2015 Illinois PGA Professional of the Year!